2. You should then see the sports/activities that are available to your player(s).
3. If you wish to sign up for anything, click ADD TO CART for that particular sport/activity. You can ADD TO CART multiple times, whether it be in different sports or the same one (if you have twins or kids in same activity).
4. You should see a little red circle with a number pop up next to the shopping cart at the top of the menu. Once you have added all the sports you wish to choose, then you need to finish the process and completing payment for those activities.
5. Click on the shopping cart with the little red circle at the top of the menu. This will show the sports/activities you added from the dashboard.
6. Make sure you Add Player to each sport/activity they are associated with – click ADD PLAYER in green.
7. This will pop up a new window and you will need to select the player for that session, click to agree to compete in CSAA, and SAVE PLAYER.
8. It will then show PLAYER ADDED in the cart. Do this for each sport/activity. If you added something by mistake and want to start over, simply click the EMPTY CART button in red.
9. Then fill out the billing information and click PURCHASE. Your player(s) will be registered in the Game Day system.
1. You have not added a player to your account yet
2. The registration deadline has expired
3. The school has not made sign ups available yet
4. Your players profile doesn’t match the description for a particular reason. The grade or age may be entered wrong in his/her profile.
5. Make sure your account is affiliated with your current school/parish. You should be registered for a specific parish, and not CSAA.
If you feel like it is neither of the above, please feel free to CONTACT US and describe your issue.
1. Create an account using a unique email address for Organization 1.
2. Under this account add the player that should be linked to organization 1.
3. You or Spouse or Family Member or other unique email address creates an account for Organization 2
4. Under this account add the player that should be linked to organization 2.
5. You can link the 2 account by adding a relative to you account. I have attached a link to view a training video below.
1. In the PLAYERS tab, select MY PLAYERS and click on the players name (not the action button) and a list of the registrations will pop up for them. If you don’t see it there, it’s likely that it didn’t go through.
2. Check your transaction History. In the menu click on WALLET. There you should see all the transactions you submitted and paid for. You will also see an account balance, if you have one (that’s usually for people who were issued a refund). You can select the little drop down arrow and VIEW what each transaction went for.
This will open the add session window.
You need to create different divisions for different ages by repeating this process and selecting a different division in step 2 and selecting different ages in step 5. This is helpful if you would like to communicate to 3-4 grade separate from 5-6 grade. (as an example).
There are two different ways to achieve this based on WHEN you decide to partner with another school. It is much easier if this decision is made prior to registration (before creating the session). The HOME school will create the session and the team will be formed under that school’s umbrella.
1. Create a new session.
2. Select the other organization(s) in the partnership box at the bottom.
3. Once that session is submitted, the other “partnering” school will need to approve the “partnership.”
The AD or Org Mgr for the partnering school will approve the merger by selecting SESSIONS > OUTSIDE SESSIONS. They should see the sessions on the list and will click on the little red “no” button to turn it to a green “yes” to approve the partnership for that session. For multiple sessions, just keep click on the red “no” where applicable.
**If you made the decision AFTER sign ups and realize you might not have enough to participate and the other school was willing to partner up, that’s fine, but will be handled differently.
1. Call the CSAA office to get the merger approved by their office.
2. Once approval is decided, either send them a list of what to merge (players, teams, grades, etc).
3. They will send this to Game Day Support to move them correctly within the system.
4. If you feel like this will be an ongoing issue, try to agree to a partnership before sign ups next time.
Sports Coordinator – Can view registrations for the sport they are coordinator for.
1. Click on SESSIONS > ALL SESSIONS
2. Find the session from the list to view and click the “Action” button.
3. Choose SHOW REGISTRANTS
This should populate a list of players currently registered I the system for that session.
You are able to export this list into an Excel, CSV, or PDF file to either print or review by clicking on one of those choices at the top of the page.
1. Click on SPORTS >TEAMS > ADD TEAM.
2. Select the program (Sport) and the correct division and conference (single A or AA).
3. You can name the team something to easily keep track of the different teams in the same age group. For example, if you have 3 different 5th and 6th grade teams in soccer. You could name one (your school) 5/6 #1, another (your school) 5/6 #2, and the other (your school) 5/6 #3.
Once you have created the teams, you can now go add the players and coaches to the teams.
1. Click SPORTS > TEAMS > ALL TEAMS.
2. Find your team you want to add them to and click the Action button.
3. Select ADD PLAYERS.
4. A new window should pop up and you will see the list of players that have registered in that program and division. Highlight the check box next to the players to add ands click Save Team Players.
5. Add the coaches the same way. Click The Action button on the correct team and click ADD COACHES.
6. Then Strat typing their name and the should come up to add.
7. After everyone is added correctly, you will want to “publish” the team and make it “Active.” Click on the red “no” button under the Publish heading. It will turn to a green “yes” and will now be active.
8. Then the parents, and coaches should be able to see the roster and schedule when it comes out.
1. This assumes the parent registered the player for their current grade level during the registration timeframe, and purchased the sign up.
2. Figure out what session that parent needs to also register for and edit that session to accomodate that players grade level and extend the deadline if needed.
3. You will need to create a unique promo code for that parent to enter when they register for the new session. This is so they won’t have to pay twice for a sport.
4. Instruct that parent to log into Game Day and register for that session so they are added into the registration pool. After you know they have completed this action, you can go back and edit the session timeframe to close registration to eliminate any possible miscues.
5. Then you can add them to the appropriate teams on both grade levels.
Click SPORTS > TEAMS > ALL TEAMS.
1. Find the team(s) you want to move players from and click on that team (not the “action” button).
2. A list of players assigned to that team will appear. Find the player(s) you wish to remove from that team and click delete (in red on right side).
3. Now, those players go back into the pool of players available from the session to put on a different team.
4. Find the new team (or create it) and click the action button.
5. Select Add Players. That/those player(s) should appear as an option to add.
** Once a player is registered, they go into a pool of players for that “session.” Once it is determined how to split-up or assign teams, then those players can get added to a team from the session. If they are not assign to a team, they stay in the “pool” for that session.
Examples are: Any sport with participants in 2nd grade and under, lacrosse teams, Men’s leagues, Cheerleading, and any other sport/activity not on CSAA list of recognized sports.
Create a Program:
1. Click PROGRAMS > ADD A PROGRAM
2. Choose whether an individual sport or team sport
3. Do not check box for CSAA Sport
4. Name the Program. I would suggest you keep the name different than the CSAA program names. For example: “Pee Wee Soccer” instead of just naming it “soccer.” That way, when you go to create sessions and teams, you know the difference in CSAA and Non_CSAA programs.
5. Type in a description that identifies the program a little more in depth. For Example: “Pee Wee Soccer for kids 2nd grade and under.”
6. You don’t really need to change game duration or seperator.
7. Click SAVE
This adds a program to your school. It allows you create sessions for registration that are separate from CSAA sports.
Program – The sport or activity. Example: Basketball
Session – narrows the program down into selected groups for sign ups. Example: Girls 7/8th grade basketball
Team – Teams are assigned after the registration deadline and typically after tryouts (if there are enough for more than 1 team). They follow the CSAA guidelines for Divisions and Conference (Single A or AA). Example: Girls 7/8th grade #1 and Girl’s 7/8 grade #2. Some schools call them ‘A’ and ‘B’, or go by some sort of color system. How ever you want to designate teams is fine.
From YOUR GameDay Dashboard:
In the add application screen:
* You better make sure that person has completed the safe environment training beforehand.
In the Menu click EMAILS
Once they click the “send email” a link will open the compose email window.
At the top they will need to select “Group User” > click in the field below and it will show options for recipients.
Admins – This would be CSAA Staff
Athletic Directors – for your organization only
Coordinators – For your organization only
Coaches – For your organization only and must be approved
Volunteers – For your organization only and must be approved
Parents – For your organization only ** If you don’t select a program, it goes to ALL PARENTS of that organization
To filter the email to a particular sports program, select that from the list under the Groups.
If they are in the system properly, everyone registers for that particular sport and in that group will receive what you send. If they do not get it, they are not in the system under the proper parameters.